Smile Design is a conservative approach to help you design a beautiful smile that works in to complement your face. Your eyes, lip-line, coloring, gum tissue contouring and face are all considered when a new smile is designed for you.
Veneers work well to reshape and resize a tooth. They are an attractive way to improve your smile because they achieve a very natural look with a very conservative tooth preparation (shaping).
Very little natural tooth structure is removed when veneers are bonded into place and the natural strength of the tooth is recaptured as well. We have found that this is the treatment of choice for smile enhancement if more than whitening is needed.
A Smile Design is truly a work of art. Our goal is to redesign your smile so that it fits you, is beautiful, strong and natural looking.
Smile design test
Take the following smile design test in the privacy of your own home. It is easy to do. Just grab a mirror and answer the following 10 questions.
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling when photos are taken of you?
- Do you tend to cover your mouth with your hand when you speak or smile?
- Would you like to close spaces or gaps in your teeth?
- Do you feel your teeth are old looking and make you look older?
- Do you feel your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped, or crowded?
- Do you notice any dark fillings that are visible when you smile?
- Do you feel that your teeth are too large or too small?
- Do you have excessive tooth wear that makes your smile feel older?
Call Doc for a free smile design consultation.