Chandler dentist, Kelly Jorn Cook offers a full complement of smile solutions including cosmetic, restoration and preventative maintenance through good oral hygiene.
A good-looking smile means more than just healthy teeth — improved self-esteem and enhanced social opportunities are just two potential benefits of a bright, attractive smile.
We use a wide range of advanced professional dental techniques to whiten, straighten, and beautify your teeth safely and effectively.
Here is a summary list of our Smile Solutions, please review the corresponding pages for more detailed descriptions and images of dental work:
- Sedation Dentistry - We provide sedation is a means to provide a more relaxed and anxiety-free dental treatment experience. We offer Oral sedation and Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to help control patient fears.
- Dental hygiene - Helps keep your mouth healthy. We use the latest technologies that promote patient health and well-being.
- High-tech dentistry - Allow us to find cavities long before conventional methods and low-does X-rays produce 95% less radiation. We are focused on your dental health, comfort and convenience.
- UA Mouthwear - Under Armour® by ArmourBite™ Mouthwear Technology for Jaw-Dropping performance and athletic protection.
- Oral Cancer Screening - ViziLite® Plus cancer detection system.
- Invisalign - The choice in wire-free braces.
- Porcelain veneers - The most effective cosmetic solution for a number of smile problems, including chipped, discolored, and badly worn teeth. Usually only two visits are needed to have a striking smile custom-made for you.
- Complete smile design - A digital photographic process where you and Dr. Cook develops a beautiful smile that complements your face.
- Dental bonding - Provides the most inexpensive option for cosmetic restorations in repairing chipped or minimally damaged teeth.
- Teeth whitening can make your teeth several shades whiter in a single visit.
- Tooth colored fillings are strong non metallic restorations that look like the natural surface of teeth.
- Dental implants offer the closest most natural feeling tooth replacements.
- Implant retained dentures for dentures stability and retention. Restores 90 percent of normal chewing function with implant retained dentures.
- Dentures are custom designed in full or partial. We also provide implant retained dentures for a secure, no-slip fit.
- Full mouth restoration provides for the return of normal dental function and the cosmetic enhancement of you smile.
- Dental bridges offer fixed and removal teeth to replace a few missing teeth.
- Dental crowns are replacements for missing teeth. We offer ceramic crowns that look most like your natural teeth.
- Inlay and Onlays are ceramic dental restorations that are used to repair part of a missing tooth while preserving the remaining structure.
- Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy - A non-surgical and minimally evasive treatment for periodontal disease. LAPT allows the doctor to safely perform many soft tissue procedures in a fast, less expensive, gentle, and non-invasive way. It is also less painful than surgery.
Call Doc for a free consultation on any of our smile solutions.